Mouth-Watering Gram Seeds Cutlet
- Preparation time: 10-20 mins
- Cooking time: 10-20 mins
- Serves : 2
- 1/2 cup sprouted brown gram seeds
- 1/2 cup sprouted green gram seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 cup International Sunny Fortified Oil
- Rice flour
- Add white peas, brown chana, green chana and salt in a bowl. Take potato masher and mash everything together.
- Add red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder and mix it well.
- Heat a little International Sunny Fortified Oil in a non-stick pan.
- Form cutlets of the mixture, roll them in rice flour and place in the pan to shallow fry. When the underside is done, flip over and cook till both sides are evenly golden.
- Gram Seeds Cutlet in 10 minutes is ready to eat. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.
- Make sure you don’t overcook cutlets while frying them.