- Preparation time: 10 mins.
- Cooking time: 30 mins.
- Serves : 2 - 3
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup soya flour
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp finely grated carrot
- 2 tbsp finely grated cabbage
- 3 tbsp blanched and coarsely crushed green peas
- 1/2 cup boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/4 tsp dried mango powder
- International Sunny Fortified Oil for cooking
- Make a dough of all the ingredients together.
- Use the dough to make your regular parathas
- Cook the paratha on a tava over a medium flame, using a little International Sunny Fortified Oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve parathas with green chutney or cold curd.